Benjamin Gordon is a third year attorney at Hartman Simons. He has extensive commercial real estate experience and has handled the acquisition, development, leasing of retail shopping centers, office buildings, and industrial buildings throughout the United States. Mr. Gordon also has experience in preparing property deeds and purchase and sale agreements.
- Leasing of office, industrial, and retail properties
- Acquisition and sale of commercial properties throughout the Southeast
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D. 2014
- Emory University, B.A. 2011
- State Bar of Georgia (Member of Real Property Section)
- State Bar Of Georgia – Young Lawyers Division