Joseph Fucile has expertise in negotiating and expediting complex transactions involving commercial real estate, environmental regulation, government relations or design/construction issues. Notable transactions have included public/private partnerships utilizing air rights leases to allow private use of public buildings, design and construction contracts with multi-phased mixed-use development, commercial leasing for retail, industrial and office users, and eminent domain negotiation and proceedings.
Joe previously served as the Director of Real Estate Services for the University System of Georgia managing the legal and real estate aspects of the largest higher education public/private partnership portfolio in the United States.
- Managed legal and real estate aspects of the largest higher education public/private partnership portfolio in the United States; portfolio also included 3000+ buildings on 43,000 acres and 1.9 million square feet of leased space
- Assisted in representation of institutional seller liquidating 200 upscale apartment complexes across multiple states over a two-year period
- Served as real estate counsel on several multi-million dollar commercial mortgage backed securities offerings
- University of Florida, J.D., with honors 1999
- University of Florida, Masters of Arts in Urban & Regional Planning 1994