Mary Beth Stevenson is an attorney who has specialized in a wide array of commercial real estate matters, representing numerous clients. She has also managed a litigation caseload of real estate-related matters including residential and commercial evictions, title insurance defense claims, quiet title actions and contract disputes. Ms. Stevenson has conducted numerous aspects of the litigation including research, pleading preparation, discovery, court appearances and oral argument.
- Lead associate for a large commercial real estate client for the site acquisition, development, construction, franchising, and financing of four full and select service brand name hotels in northeastern Ohio ranging from $8.1 million to $20.7 million
- Lead associate for the leasing and sale, via like-kind exchange, of a 23,000 square foot retail center in Cincinnati, Ohio for $7.5 million and for the acquisition and financing of replacement property including: a 17,000 square foot retail center with seven tenants in Florence, Kentucky; the acquisition, construction and franchising of a fast-food restaurant in Walton, Kentucky; and the acquisition of a residence on Captiva Island, Florida
- Lead associate for the sale and development of municipal land in Loveland, Ohio for a mixed residential and commercial project. Unique elements of the project included a land swap and corresponding dedication of a public bike path in conjunction with the Ohio Department of Natural Resources and extensive drafting of easements
- Lead associate for the acquisition, development and construction of an industrial facility for a California-based foodservice corporation requiring extensive emphasis on environmental considerations and permitting with the United States Army Corps of Engineers, vacating portions of a public right-of-way, and strategically consolidating multiple parcels to minimize transfer and other tax consequences
- Lead associate for numerous financial institutions and not for profit organizations providing traditional and urban renaissance lending and work-out advice and documentation
- Assist with numerous additional projects involving virtually every asset class, including residential, hospitality, retail, condominium, industrial and mixed-use properties