Mr. Hartman has extensive experience representing both developers and tenants in commercial real estate transactions. His particular area of expertise is handling all aspects of commercial real estate including site identification, predevelopment activities, due diligence, acquisition, leasing, financing and sale. For example, over the last five years he has been directly involved in handling all legal aspects in the development of more than twenty million square feet of retail real estate projects through the United States. In addition, over the last ten years Mr. Hartman has negotiated or supervised the negotiation of more than 1,000 commercial leases on behalf of landlords and tenants alike.
- Served as Associate General Counsel for a national specialty retailer
- Practiced real estate law with two large national law firms
PUBLICATIONS & RECOGNITION
- Frequent speaker for the Georgia Bar Association
- Frequent speaker for The International Council of Shopping Centers
- Frequent speaker for many other trade associations