Stephanie Skidmore represents both developers and lenders in a wide variety of transactions, including various aspects of the development process, including land acquisition, development issues, financing (construction and permanent loans), outparcel development and sales. On the lending side, Ms. Skidmore represents both construction and permanent lenders in loans secured by various property types, including retail, residential, office and industrial. She also handles non-judicial foreclosures and loan workouts.
- Negotiated the development of numerous big-box retail projects throughout the United States
- Facilitated all legal transactions for various construction lending projects (retail, office, medical and industrial) throughout the United States
- Conducted numerous workout and non-judicial foreclosure proceedings throughout metro Atlanta
PUBLICATIONS & RECOGNITION
- Germany v. United States in the International Court of Justice: An International Battle Over the Interpretation of Article 36 of the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations and Provisional Measures Orders, 30 Ga. J. Int’l & Comp. L. 277 (2002)
- “AV” Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell