Will Lovell has extensive experience in a wide array of commercial real estate areas, including acquisitions, leasing and financing of office, industrial and retail properties in the Southeast. Mr. Lovell’s clients include real estate developers, landlords, tenants and retailers nationwide. He represents clients across the country in all facets of transactions involving the purchase and sale of loans for commercial properties. His practice is enhanced by his experience in negotiating numerous restaurant leases for a national restaurant company throughout country.
On a personal note, Mr. Lovell and his wife, Susannah, enjoy spending time with their two daughters, Kit and Francey. He enjoys golf, fly fishing, running, reading and following the Atlanta Falcons, Ohio State Buckeyes and Georgia Bulldogs.
- Acquisition and sales of office, industrial and retail properties all across the country
- Financing – from both the lender and borrower perspectives – of office, retail, multi-family and industrial projects
- Leasing – from both the tenant and landlord perspective – of office, retail and medical office properties all across the country
- Acquisition and sale of loans for all types of commercial properties
- Loan workouts on behalf of lenders nationwide
PUBLICATIONS & RECOGNITION
- Authored “The Kelo Blowback: How the Newly-Enacted Eminent Domain Statutes and Past Blight Statutes Are a Maginot Line-Defense Mechanism for All Non-Affluent and Minority Property Owners,” 68 Ohio St. L. J. 609 (2007)
- Business Editor of theOhio State Law Journal 2006-2007
- “AV” Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, D. cum laude 2007
- The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business,B.A, 2007
- Vanderbilt University, B.A. in Economics and European History, 2001