Yvette Fallone-Tietje’s experience includes asset-based financing, lending arrangements, joint ventures, restructuring of debt obligations, workouts and commercial real estate. Her practice includes the representation of lenders and borrowers in all types of loans, and her financing experience has involved all property types, including resorts, retail projects, apartment projects, condominiums, industrial facilities and mixed-use developments.
With respect to commercial real estate, Ms. Fallone-Tietje has represented numerous developers in all phases of the development process, from land acquisition, through development and construction, and ultimately to sales and leasing. She has significant experience with construction, permanent and mezzanine financing.
Ms. Fallone-Tietje and her husband have two children. They enjoy outdoor activities, including surfing, paddle boarding and diving, and traveling. Ms. Fallone-Tiejte is also actively involved with her daughter’s Girl Scout troop.
- Represents lenders with respect to acquisition loans, construction loans, and mezzanine and permanent loans
- Assists lenders with workouts, debt restructuring and enforcement actions
- Acquisition, development and leasing of shopping centers in Florida, Georgia and Tennessee
- Acquisition and construction loans for condominium projects, shopping centers and apartment projects in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama and North Carolina
- Sales of Walgreens drug stores in Georgia, Florida and Puerto Rico
- Sales and acquisitions of telecommunications facilities throughout the United States
PUBLICATIONS & RECOGNITION
- Panelist of Hartman Simons and Vinings Bank panel discussion, Community Banking and Commercial Real Estate Development Lending (July 2017)
- Member of Tulane Law Review
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Morey L. Sear, Chief Judge of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana