Cristine Sivec has extensive experience representing clients in commercial and residential real estate matters across the country. She currently represents national and local tenants, landlords, retailers and developers in a variety of commercial real estate transactions and development projects. She assists with declarations, REAs, leasing, titles and surveys for outlet malls, shopping centers and restaurants.
Before joining Hartman Simons, Ms. Sivec served as in-house counsel for one of the largest residential developers in the New York metro area. In this role, she worked directly with New York City Housing Preservation and Development on multiple projects. She also served as a board member on behalf of the developer for three different homeowners associations in New York. Her real estate experience spans all of New York.
Ms. Sivec is fluent in Spanish.
PUBLICATIONS & RECOGNITION
- Advised Sudberry Properties on a Millenia Commons project, in which Sudberry Properties joined forces with Ayers Hotels to develop a 131,800 square-foot “lifestyle destination center” (full article)
- Represents the developer of a planned 350,000-square-foot retail outlet complex in New York
- Reviewed title, survey and attended residential closings for major residential developments throughout the State of New York as in-house counsel for one of the largest residential developers in the New York metro area
- Represented a Fortune 500 sporting goods retailer in ground lease and development transactions
- Represented national restaurant chains in a variety of leasing and purchase transactions and development projects
- Touro Law Center, J.D. 2008
- University of Central Florida, B.A. in Legal Studies, minor in Business Administration 2003
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Georgia Hispanic Bar Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of New York
- CREW Atlanta
- State Bar Of Georgia – Young Lawyers Division