Diane Lidz has more than 30 years of experience representing clients in various types of commercial real estate transactions. Over the years, her practice has included the purchase, sale and development of land and income-producing properties, leasing, lending, construction contracting, and loan workouts. In recent years her practice has focused on retail development projects, commercial leasing, and loan workouts.
Ms. Lidz works closely with her clients and their other advisors to facilitate a team approach to development projects. She prides herself on providing excellent service to her clients by understanding their business, listening and responding to their needs, asking questions, drawing on a wealth of experience, and taking a problem-solving approach to negotiations.
- Representation of developers in the acquisition, development and leasing of retail and mixed-use projects
- Regional counsel for the world’s largest retailer for site acquisition, leasing and development and real estate related special projects
- Representation of a national quick service restaurant chain in the purchase and ground leasing of restaurant sites throughout the United States
- Representation of a private, Hawaii-based, nationally diversified real estate company in leasing its industrial properties in Georgia
- Supervision of a team of attorneys in the sale of a portfolio of over one hundred properties
PUBLICATIONS & RECOGNITION
- Author, “Relationship Making or Breaking, The Business of Shopping Center Law,” 2013
- “AV” Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell