Sam Arden has extensive experience as a litigator, working on cases involving a wide variety of real estate disputes, arbitration of breach of contract claims, general commercial matters, intellectual property issues, trade secrets and unfair competition. He also represents numerous parties in commercial real estate foreclosure confirmation and deficiency actions, receivership actions, and note-suits and/or guaranties.
In the area of bankruptcy, Mr. Arden represents creditors with a particular focus upon lender and landlord-tenant issues. He also represents clients in avoidance actions.
- Represents clients on receiverships for large retail and office properties
- Represents various parties on note-suits, confirmation and deficiency actions for multimillion-dollar loans
- Represents creditors in both corporate and individual bankruptcies
- Represents businesses with general litigation matters
PUBLICATIONS & RECOGNITION
- Georgia Rising Star – Business Litigation as published in Atlanta magazine
- Webinar co-presenter, Special Purpose Entities in Real Estate Transactions: Structuring and Documentation (January 2017)