Whalen Kuller has extensive experience representing corporate clients on acquisitions and divestitures, joint ventures, private equity and venture capital, public offerings and private placements of debt and equity capital. He also advises clients on the organization and formation of business entities, corporate governance, financing and the negotiation and preparation of agreements and contracts including employment, shareholder, licensing and supply and distribution agreements.
- Represents publicly traded and privately held companies on acquisitions and divestitures, recapitalizations and technology licensing
- Represents community banks and bank holding companies on organization and formation, restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings and other regulatory matters
PUBLICATIONS & RECOGNITION
- Georgia Bar Journal, Going Private Through Stock Reclassification (2010)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent: Top rated lawyer in corporate law, banking law and mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Webinar co-presenter, Special Purpose Entities in Real Estate Transactions: Structuring and Documentation (January 2017)
- Co-presenter at the Georgia Association of Medical Equipment Suppliers (GAMES), An Overview of a Healthcare Transaction (2014)