Abbye Dalton has extensive real estate experience representing clients in the acquisition and disposition of shopping centers and development of raw land. She also has extensive experience representing national and local tenants, landlords, retailers and developers in a variety of transactions and development projects, including the negotiation of purchase and sale agreements and leases, reciprocal easement agreements, development agreements and the resolution of title and survey issues.
Ms. Dalton has negotiated numerous restaurant leases for a national restaurant company nationwide. She has represented both commercial lenders and borrowers in lending transactions. She also has experience in multi-use developments, including complex condominium and leasehold condominium projects.
- Began the practice of law in 2001
PUBLICATIONS & RECOGNITION
- Speaker at 2018 ICSC U.S. Shopping Center Law Conference. Presented, Food Halls and Entertainment Uses: The New “Anchors” Floating to the Top
- Speaker at 2017 ICSC U.S. Shopping Center Law Conference. Presented, Restaurant and Entertainment Development: Eat, Play, Sit & Stay, Drink, Bowl, Be Happy, Golf, Fly, Watch Sports and Movies!
- Listed as a Georgia Super Lawyers – Rising Stars (2010)
- “AV” Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Law Review