Ms. Hughes has extensive experience in commercial real estate, including the acquisition, disposition and financing of mixed-use, retail, office, industrial and multi-family properties located throughout the United States, as well as leasing and development. She also has corporate and litigation experience. Ms. Hughes represents clients in all phases of the commercial real estate process.
- Managed the disposition of nearly $4.5 billion in office and retail properties for one of the nation’s largest commercial real estate investment and management companies
- Provided litigation support services to attorneys, trustees and other constituencies in fraudulent conveyance, avoidance actions and other bankruptcy-related litigation; bondholder and shareholder disputes, contract disputes and other litigation.
PUBLICATIONS & RECOGNITION
- Represented Ardent in Kaiser Permanent Buckhead Lease (full article)
- “AV” Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D.2011
- Jacksonville State University, B.A. 1992
- State of Georgia, including the Georgia Court of Appeals and the Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Bar Association – Committee Member, Law School Outreach Committee
- Atlanta Bar Association
- American Bar Association